Our staff and volunteers will also be implementing the following procedures and have been trained accordingly:
- Following an increased cleaning schedule, maintaining a high hygiene standard.
- Maintaining a social distance and keeping 2m away during interactions while still offering a friendly customer service to help you.
- Wearing appropriate PPE to protect themselves and others.
- Our toilets will be regularly checked and cleaned.
- We will not be handing out maps, however these and historical information boards will be displayed around the site for you to read.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hartlebury Castle with a warm smile.
It is possible that there may be other changes to access arrangements and safety measures as we attempt to find the safest solutions to the current coronavirus guidelines. If you have any particular concerns please call us before visiting to discuss the measures that are in place at that time.
Please keep an eye on this page and our social media channels for the latest updates & changes.
Follow us on: