We are delighted to welcome back visitors to Hartlebury Castle.
Our priority is the safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff so please read the below advice before visiting.
From 19th July 2021:
As Government restrictions are lifted, we want to ensure that you continue to feel safe during your visit to Hartlebury Castle. We are therefore following the below measures to provide everyone with a safe and fun day out:
- Hand sanitiser points will still be available across the site
- In line with government recommendations, we support your decision to continue to wear a face covering inside the Castle buildings if you wish to.
- Test & Trace facilities will still be available for those using the NHS App, or who wish to be contacted in the event of a close contact warning.
- Our staff & volunteers will continue to follow and enhanced cleaning programme across the site.
- We will be re-opening our upstairs rooms in the Bishop’s Palace. These are small areas, so please respect other visitors’ spaces and feel free to wear a face covering should you wish to. To increase ventilation, windows will be opened in these areas where possible.
If you are attending an indoor concert/theatre performance:
We are unable to socially distance the chairs in the Great Hall, however we will have measures in place to increase ventilation and recommend that attendees wear a mask while inside. All performers are asked to take a Lateral Flow Test on the day of the performance.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit.