COVID-19 VISITOR INFORMATION
We are delighted to welcome back visitors to Hartlebury Castle.
Our priority is the safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff so please read the below advice before visiting.
We want to ensure that you continue to feel safe during your visit to Hartlebury Castle. We are therefore following the below measures to provide everyone with a safe and fun day out:
- Hand sanitiser points will still be available across the site
- We support your choice to wear a facemask should you wish to.
- Our staff & volunteers will continue to follow and enhanced cleaning programme across the site.
If you are attending an indoor concert/theatre performance:
We are unable to socially distance the chairs in the Great Hall, however we will have measures in place to increase ventilation and you are welcome to wear masks while inside. All performers are asked to take a Lateral Flow Test on the day of the performance.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit.
Our staff and volunteers will also be implementing the following procedures and have been trained accordingly:
- Following an increased cleaning schedule, maintaining a high hygiene standard.
- Maintaining a social distance and keeping 2m away during interactions while still offering a friendly customer service to help you.
- Wearing appropriate PPE to protect themselves and others.
- Our toilets will be regularly checked and cleaned.
- We will not be handing out maps, however these and historical information boards will be displayed around the site for you to read.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hartlebury Castle with a warm smile.
Follow us on: