Celebrate the biodiversity at Hartlebury Castle in our nature filled Bank Holiday event!
– Spot the wooden animals and find out fascinating facts about the Castle’s wildlife, including our bustling badger and buzzing bees, in our new nature trail.
– Meet birds of prey in the Carriage Circle and watch them fly high in the sky with wonderful falconry displays at 12.30pm & 3.15pm.
– Enjoy storytelling with Jen from Wildlife Wardens, and look out for her as she wanders the grounds with Rover the Crow sharing fun nature facts with you.
– Discover how to spot signs and identify wildlife in your gardens with Jen in her Engage with Nature family workshop
– Find out more about Worcestershire’s ecology and animal friends with Worcestershire Wildlife Trust.
– Buy plants and crafts for your home and garden.
Hayley’s Kitchen at Hartlebury Castle will be serving delicious cakes, sandwiches and hot drinks throughout the day in the Carriage Circle until 4pm.
Timed entry slots. Booking Essential. Tickets provide entry to the Castle grounds. Covid-19 safety measures are in place for this event. Please visit our Covid-19 Visitor Information page for more details. Due to government restrictions the buildings will remain closed. Toilet facilities will be open for visitors.
Walk-ins welcome! Online ticket sales have now closed, however we still have spaces available, so please do come along! We look forward to seeing you there.