A May Day Garden Festival
May 6 : 11.00 am - 4.30 pm
Enjoy a day filled with exciting activities, demonstrations, a wealth of plants and gardening items for sale, great refreshments and prizes. Tour the Castle’s grounds and fabulous state rooms. See interactive room sets and peek into the unique Hurd Library. Visit the County Museum to explore the fascinating history of Worcestershire.
Event features include:
- A multitude of stalls with a variety of products to buy, including plants and shrubs, gardening accessories, upcycled items, crafts and artworks, and much more.
- Self-guided tours of the garden and the grounds.
- Gardening advice, plant identification and guidance on garden security.
- Demonstrations of beekeeping, local wine, woodturning, willow sculpture and more.
- Competitions and prizes, with tombola, silent auction and children’s lucky dip.
- Live music, choral singers and belly dancers.
- Refreshments in the cafe plus home-made cakes, ice cream, beer and prosecco.
Tickets and Booking
To pre-book tickets and avoid queuing on the day, please call: 01299 250416
(£1 booking fee per transaction. Tickets also available to buy on the door.)
The event will go ahead regardless of weather, with many activities moving inside if rain is expected.