- This event has passed.
A May Day Garden Festival
May 6 : 11.00 am - 4.30 pm
Come along to our new event for 2019 and celebrate the wonders of gardens and gardening with us.
Enjoy a day filled with exciting activities, demonstrations, a wealth of plants and gardening items for sale, great refreshments and prizes.
Included in the day will be:
- A multitude of stalls with a variety of products to buy, including plants and shrubs, gardening accessories, upcycled items, crafts and artworks, and much more.
- Self-guided tours of the garden and the grounds.
- Gardening advice, plant identification and guidance on garden security.
- Demonstrations of beekeeping, local wine, willow sculpture and more.
- Competitions and prizes, with tombola, silent auction and children’s lucky dip.
- Live music, choral singers and belly dancers.
- Refreshments in the cafe plus home-made cakes, ice cream, beer and prosecco.
Plus Herefordshire & Worcestershire Fire Service will be bringing along a fire engine for you to explore.
Tickets and Booking
To pre-book tickets and avoid queuing on the day, please call: 01299 250416
(£1 booking fee per transaction. Tickets also available to buy on the door.)
The event will go ahead regardless of weather, with many activities moving inside if rain is expected.