Saturday 18th November, 2.00—4.00pm
Join historic characters and delve into the delicious history of chocolate. Children can discover what chocolate tasted like in the past with samples made using historical recipes.
£5 per child. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Does not include Museum entry.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01299 250797 to book.
Follow us on Twitter
- Old Moat Coppice nature trail & picnic area offer a pleasant place for a stroll (outside museum boundaries, available at all times)
- The Orchard Picnic Area is inside the museum and can be used for your own picnics
- Visitor Reception building with a well-stocked gift shop
- Lift to all floors
- Museum is pushchair friendly or pushchairs can be left in the museum lobby if you prefer
- Ample free parking
- Easy access to the many walks and footpaths on Hartlebury Common, a rare area of upland heath
Download our Visitor Map which shows you the various areas within the Museum as well as giving you a short history of the site.
Information for Visitors with Disabilities
- An external glass lift allows all visitors access to every floor of the museum.
- The shop and Orchard Picnic Area are both wheelchair accessible.
- Dedicated car parking spaces and toilet facilities are available.
- Hearing loops are provided in shop and reception.
If you have any questions regarding access to the museum please contact us on 01299 250416.
For more information about the Museum’s accessibility please download our Access Statement before your visit.